1. The Real Jerk sounds like a restaurant rather than a dance club. I was waiting to see someone pull out a jerk pan. Cook it up! To my surprise in the midst of all the human bumping and jerking there was actual jerk chicken.
2. Why did an entire forest of pink furries had to die in order to produce Rihanna's fur coat?
3. Everyone decided to partner up for the music video. Rihanna, however, was like "Nah Son I can do this on my own." #TeamReflectedImage
4. I guess someone out there took the time to educate Drake on the tongues of the Caribbean. And after the lesson was over he went away with only one word: Forward- To come.
5. This song is a poor representation of Caribbean Islanders. I promise you, we aren't a bunch of gibberish talkers. We do know English. Heck English is our official language (well most of us).
6. I've come to the uncomfortable conclusion that Rihanna said before she did this song, "It doesn't matter how crappy this song is, the brainwashed massive will still love it.
7. With everyone showing off their best dance styles no one took the time to teach Drake a move other than his one-two-Hotline- Bling steps.
8. Rihanna sounds like she's drunk and just wants to go home. Gosh someone take the girl home.
9. This song is everywhere. You try to run from it but you can't. The horror. Oh the horror.
10. If you are looking for a song with killer lyrics that is likely to be a classic, this is not the song for you.